Cancellation and prepayment policies
For the reservation
- The prices of our rooms are in euros, per room and per night
Prices include: VAT and city tax.
- A deposit is required to confirm your booking. It can be done
by cash, bank transfer or Credit Card debit.
- The deposit must be received within the time period indicated by
reception, otherwise the reservation is canceled without further notice.
- Billing and payment of bills
- During your stay you can charge your room bill with
any extra charges from hotel services you used.
- For the settlement of financial issues, the hotel accounting office is at your disposal from 09:00 to 22:00. Please arrange it
your account no later than the day before your departure from the For Room
- Departure time (check out) is 12:00 p.m. and Arrival Time (check in) at 14:00 p.m.
- Arrival day is calculated in full in terms of rent, regardless of time
- The rental of the room ends at 12:00. Use the room after this time
can only be done in consultation with the reception and at an additional cost.
- In case of cancellation, when it takes place for more than 30 days the
deposit is refundable in full. Otherwise the deposit will
- In case of departure before the scheduled date is non-refundable
the deposit and the customer is required to pay 50% of the total amount
corresponds to the remaining days of booking.
- For any damage or loss caused to the Hotel and caused by customers against
during their stay, they must reimburse the Hotel before their departure.
- Customers are responsible for the safekeeping of their personal belongings and in particular
of the wages, the Hotel is released from any liability for any damage or loss
- In case the Hotel is unable to make the rooms available on the booking dates
for whatever reason, then it must provide guests with accommodation in another Hotel in the
area and refund the amount of the deposit deposited.
We would also like to inform you that, in the rooms, for the safety of all, for
your best possible service but also the smooth operation of the hotel, is not
- The preparation of food, the cooking included these as well as the order through DELIVERY.
- Snacks and small fruits are allowed.
- The use of stoves, kettles and candles.
- The washing of clothes and therefore clothing items
- Music and any kind of gathering in the rooms, which can create noise or annoyance to other customers.
- Transportation and use outside the rooms of linen facades and other items of clothing.
- Also, any visit of acquaintances and friends should be made only to the public hotel premises.
- Room visits are not allowed
- No pets allowed